Monday, April 9, 2012

AUCTION: A Guide to the Guidebooks

This is a special GordoFest Edition by SteelMonkey!  Another very limited run book produced by Greg Opland.  This book features detailed information on over 600 guidebooks from around the world.  This chubby little tome is super cool for anyone who likes guidebooks and their history.






















Here is a bad video of me thumbing the book:

To bid on this book, simply let me know who you are and what your bid is down in the "comments" section.  You must bid here on this page to make the bid legit.  Any bidders that launch a bid on SuperTopo will be ignored. The bidding will start at $35.00. This auction will end at 11:59PM on 4/19, the Thursday before the big party.  The winner can pick the book up at the GordonFest, or if you are not attending, we will ship it to you at no additional charge.


9 comments:

  1. That's the spirit Nate. Why get into a bidding war at the event, bid & win online and I'll have it waiting for you when you arrive at the Gordon's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see your $55 and raise it to $75.

    So there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...

    Like that ain't dope mohn.

    Set me down for $85.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go $95 if I can use PayPal and have it shipped to Colorado. I love supporting a good cause; just wish I could be there for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bidding is now closed for this item. Pull Photography is the winner and has been contacted about payment.

    Thanks to all the bidders for participating!

    ReplyDelete